Project Coordinator - Installation
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Installation Coordinator to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
The Installation Coordinator is responsible for providing communication to the customer relating to installation progress and timelines, and confirming job close out tasks are completed by the installation teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for scheduling installations; confirming between customers and the installation teams.
- Data entry; update accurate date fields and project information relating to installations in the CRM.
- Ensuring installations are completed and submitting proper paperwork to account department.
- Submit AS-BUILT to proper departments if changes occurs on site at the time of install.
- Uploading relative documents as needed into the CRM.
- Requires frequent follow-up with contractors, customers and internal staff.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- High School diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a related field preferred
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.