Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are making a difference in our communities and our world with solar power for all. Our mission is to provide customers the best solution for their family to have access to affordable solar power, invest in their homes, and take steps toward a brighter future.
Does this sound like you?
- Are you passionate about making a difference in supporting clean energy and a greener environment?
- Do you love helping your community and making a difference in their lives?
- Are you career driven and looking for an opportunity to prove yourself and advance your career?
- Do you like to solve problems and being part of the solution?
If that sounds like you, PosiGen is the place to make a difference!
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package including:
- Hourly rate ($16-$17) plus commission, yearly targeting earning $50k-$65k!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match up to 6%, PTO, Life Insurance, HSA, FSA, Stock Options, Paid Maternity and Leave, Financial Wellness, and More!
- $500 Employee Referral Program
- Paid time off, 8 Paid Holidays, and 2 Floating Holidays
- Stock options awarded annually
What will you do?
- Ensure an excellent customer service experience for PosiGen customers to resolve their past due accounts.
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears to discuss payment options
- Advise and influence customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm
- Handle escalated customer calls and address any collection issues expediently to ensure customer satisfaction
We want to hear from you if:
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds
- Are organized, persuasive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Have de-escalation, advanced customer service, and analytical skills
- Have knowledge of billing, collections, and customer service procedures
- 1 -2 years of experience in a call center or collection agency preferred
We believe in our team members success and empower them to learn, grow, and thrive in their careers. You can expect to receive comprehensive training that can take you from any level of experience to the success you choose. Path to managerial opportunities also available from within. Are you ready to be a part of an organization that invests in you? Apply today and join the solar revolution to provide solar for all!
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.