Customer Concierge Representative
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Customer Concierge Representative to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
Essential Job Functions
- Become the friendly single point of contact between the customer and the Operations team throughout the operational process to activation.
- Places outbound calls to customers for periodic updates, and or additional items needed to move projects forward
- Reviews and discusses any additional scope or change request items identified by Operations with the customer
- Support the Production Team to facilitate proper operational flow and prevent pipeline bottle necks
- Assist customers in overcoming any roadblocks in submitting necessary information and handle escalated customer inquiries
- Communicate with all departments to improve customer experience
- 1+ years of call center experience
- Bilingual preferred
- Experience in solar industry or related field a preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and prioritize work load
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and email
- Team player attitude a MUST!
- Ability to follow management direction and take constructive feedback
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.