Solar Construction Review - Coordinator
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Solar Construction Review Coordinator to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach. As a Solar Construction Review Coordinator, you are critical in our mission to both help the environment and save our customers money on their energy bills.
Salary Range for this role is $20 / hr - $23 / hr
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct a remote site inspection confirming PV installation was installed per our permit plan set and meets Building and Electric code.
- Communicate with internal teams, subcontractors, and customers.
- Confirm all required install photos are uploaded to CRM.
- Update project status using CRM to confirm projects are ready for inspection.
- Build monitoring accounts in Solaredge and Enphase portal.
- Review and approve field changes and submit change requests to design team.
- Analyze failures and report data of quality infringements.
- Develop and participate in regular training on best practices.
- The ability to read plans, specifications, diagrams, equipment specifications, and material data sheets
- Excellent time management
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Must be able to work both on a team and independently
- Ability to identify NEC and Building code infractions.
- High School or Trade School degree in a discipline related to construction or building sciences, engineering or architecture is preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience in a discipline related to construction or building sciences; estimating or site auditing experience is preferred; photovoltaic installation experience is preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Proficiency with computers and various applications including MS Office, as well as a general disposition towards learning technology including the use of online platforms such as but not limited to Dropbox, Salesforce (CRM) on various devices (laptop, tablet, and smart phone)
- Availability to customer calls on some evenings and Saturdays.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.