Solar Channel Product Director (Remote)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Director of Product to own the vision and coordination of our Channel Partner sales product experience. You will help us offer a first-of-its-kind platform to make a TPO financing platform facilitate an easy point-of-sale for our Channel partners and end customers.
Top candidates will have product experience in the residential solar industry. This position is remote (US only) with the potential for occasional domestic travel.
Essential Job Functions
- Create the vision for our Partner Portal to enable a delightful sales experience for both the contractor and homeowner
- Own the Channel Product Roadmap - defining prioritization, requirements, collaborating with Dev teams to design, size, and execute to success
- Create strategy for leveraging and/or integrating with industry tools
- Effectively communicate to senior leadership development timelines, design approach tradeoffs, and creative solutions to unexpected challenges
- Build strategy for external partnership API; prioritize and design use cases given business needs and knowledge of ecosystem players
- Determine Product success metrics and KPIs to ensure we don’t just launch features, but bring value and delight to our partners
- Analyze consumer and business needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Collaborate with Dev teams to manage communications, change management, UAT protocols, training and launch playbooks for internal and external users
- 4+ product management excellence - synthesizing business needs into product requirements, overseeing the execution of delightful user product experience, communicating effectively
- 2+ years in residential solar industry
- Familiarity with solar sales experience — design and financing tools used, homeowner and contractor priorities and pain points, best practices for reducing friction
- Bonus points for familiarity with various solar financing options, particularly TPO products
- Fluency in Product Manager toolkit of software products, strategies, best practices (requirements documentation and user stories, basic BI and analytics tools, scrum management methodologies and tools, Roadmap management, remote collaboration tools, etc). Experience with Salesforce Partner Community Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud, Reporting and Dashboard development
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in less structured environments requiring proactive problem solving and a “go getter” mentality
- Bachelor’s required; Master’s preferred
- Product certifications preferred
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.