Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Staff Accountant who is excited to help our company grow to new heights. Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for a variety of activities such as fixed asset accounting, preparing account reconciliation preparation and executing monthly accounting close activities in our ERP system. The ideal candidate should possess strong understanding of accrual accounting and is knowledgeable of fixed assets accounting principles such that they are to manage the fixed assets of the Company, review asset entries, and determine accuracy of depreciation expense calculated and recorded monthly.
Job Duties include:
- Responsible for certain significant accounting accounts to record journal entries correctly
- Timely closing of the books on a monthly basis in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Perform accounting activities and ensure compliance with accounting rules and the Company’s accounting policies
- Work closely with the Assistant Controller to ensure accounts are reconciled monthly and/or quarterly depending on account risk profiles established
- Assist with maintaining a robust system of internal controls to drive financial data transparency and process efficiency
- Assist others in the preparation of monthly internal management reporting package and other analyses as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Related experience in the Accounting profession and performing fixed asset related accounting responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Sage Intacct ERP is a plus
- Strong MS Office application (Excel and Word) required; Google Workspace experience is a plus
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.