Field Collections Agent
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are making a difference in our communities and our world with solar power for all. Our mission is to provide customers with e best solution for their families to have access to affordable solar power, invest in their homes, and take steps toward a brighter future. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- Hourly Base + Commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match up to 6%, PTO, Life Insurance, HSA, FSA, Stock Options, Paid Maternity and Leave, Financial Wellness, and More!
- Paid time off, 9 Paid Holidays, and 2 Floating Holidays
- Stock options awarded annually
We are seeking a Field Collections Agent who will be responsible for the following:
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times throughout the state of CT
- Achieve set revenue targets and objectives
- Make field collection visits to customer’s home in assigned counties per tasks given
- Advise and influence customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Handle each customer call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly, and all parties are notified
- Explain how our lease program works, solar production and energy efficiency, and how it translates to savings
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures
- Negotiation and problem-solving Skills
- Proficient with complex computer programs; Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Experience Google Workspace and/or Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid state driver's license, reliable transportation and a clean driving record
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.