Talent Acquisition Manager (Hybrid)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to drive a variety of recruitment and talent acquisition activities, including leading shared services recruiting efforts (Accounting, Finance, HR, Technology, Marketing and Legal), developing and executing company-wide DEIB recruitment initiatives, and leading community and university based partnerships.
As we are in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment, this individual should be highly adaptable, data driven, and focused on ‘building bridges’ internally and externally to achieve business outcomes. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the TA Manager will also be effective at managing the recruitment process and have a strategic approach to building relationships within the communities we serve and partnering with organizations and institutions to attract the best talent.
This is a hybrid role that requires 1-2 days per week onsite at our corporate HQ in New Orleans/St Rose, LA.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Supervise and mentor staff within the Talent Acquisition team
- Actively recruit for a variety of openings, including Leadership, Finance, Accounting, Technology, HR, Marketing and Legal roles
- Work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of the overall recruiting process
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Develop, execute and manage Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) focused candidate attraction initiatives
- Identify, onboard and grow relationships with Workforce Development Programs
- Oversee all aspects of campus and community-based career fairs, including developing a career fair calendar, ensuring all necessary collateral is on hand prior to each event to ensure PosiGen’s employer brand is able to ‘shine’, tracking data related to career fairs to optimize impact, and other aspects to maximize ROI and impact of company presence at career fairs
- Travel as needed for interviews, career fairs, recruiting events, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources, Business or Organizational Development or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment required
- Minimum of 5 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience with 3+ years in a corporate setting
- Experience recruiting Technology positions preferred
- Participation in the development and execution of DEIB initiatives, workforce development partnerships and/or campus recruiting programs
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle and associated processes
- Prior people management experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, CRMs and various candidate sourcing platforms
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.