Marketing Specialist (Hybrid)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Marketing Specialist to oversee the daily management, monitoring, customer engagement and reporting for all online reviews. This position will be responsible for validating customer comments, responding within 48 hours of when posted and escalating comments through a tracker shared with the Dispute resolution team in Customer Care. Success will be measured by our improved public review Customer Satisfaction Score and growing the overall quantity of 4 or 5 star reviews. This position will also have oversight in planning specific campaigns to grow our positive reviews, evaluating other alternative platforms and sharing with leadership resolution metrics to customer complaints.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage Review, Inc vendor relationship, including budgets performance and all engagement communications
- In partnership with marketing brand team build owned and operated campaigns with intent to drive an increase in Customer Satisfaction Score and monthly positive reviews
- Consult on communications to customers, cadence of how often we’ll survey from Review Inc and other ways to collect customer feedback
- Work with marketing leadership on campaigns, quarterly marketing budgets, and annual budgets to support program
- Coordinate with Customer Care for proper training, customer touchpoints and tracked customer issues
- Explore opportunities to improve staff interactions with customers, consult on production reporting opportunities and Customer Journey milestones communicated through the PosiGen app
- Focus on top 10 online review platforms including, but not limited to: Google, Solar Reviews, Best Company, Yelp, Glassdoor, Better Business Bureau, Angi’s List, and Nextdoor
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 3 years previous sales/marketing/customer success role experience
- Experience managing online reviews, customer issues and marketing communications
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workspace and Salesforce
- Knowledge of solar power energy field, preferred
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.