Billing Administrator - Energy Efficiency
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
The Energy Efficiency Billing Administrator is responsible for the administrative management and execution of the Energy Efficiency Program. This position will require an individual to think on their feet, maintain great communication with the Business Development team, Operations teams, utilities and subcontractors, and have an overarching desire to remain informed of incentive availability and program changes.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the daily operations of the Energy Efficiency (EE) program and jobs submitted for billing
- Manage program pipeline movement to ensure billing is submitted promptly and accurately
- Ensure databases have efficient workflow procedures in place and assist in the resolution when not working properly
- Supervise and assist with the daily verification, review and approvals of EE Assessment/Upgrades projects
- Assist Account Management with questions, concerns and case closures
- Ensure proper processing of On-hold and Cancel letters by Project Management
- Navigate through different incentive programs and develop efficient process around company business model
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to identify new energy efficiency opportunities and develop proposals
- Maintain a thorough understanding of utility rebate programs and stay up-to-date on program changes and updates
- Ensure all program requirements and guidelines are being followed by the Operations team and subcontractors
- Manage relationships with utility program managers and seek out new program partnerships
- Develop and maintain program reporting and analytics to measure program effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- 3+ years of experience in energy efficiency or a related field preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Environmental Science, Sustainability, or Engineering preferred
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with energy modeling software and/or building energy audits preferred
- Familiarity with state and federal energy efficiency regulations and policies
- Proficiency with Google Workspace or similar computer software required
- Must possess a current and valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.