Office Coordinator - Utilities
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Utility Coordinator to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the timely submission and approval for the utility interconnection process.
- Prepare and track outstanding documents needed to obtain utility approval or interconnection.
- Monitor project flow and follow up with utility companies on issues to reduce cycle times.
- Answer phone and email requests from customers or utility companies.
- Update Salesforce and/or Pulse with all steps in the process.
- Support all Markets in utility interconnection submission (mail, email, utility portal)
- Research new utility interconnection documents or process for new locations.
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience with Adobe Pro; Google Email, Drive, Documents and Sheets preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Able to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Ability to deal with 30+ inquires per day via inbound/outbound phone calls and email.
- Ability to accurately type 45 words/minute.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Team player attitude a MUST!
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last five years)
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.