Inside Sales Representative
Are you motivated by money AND making a positive impact?
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a job. Our Inside Sales Reps receive a base salary, full benefits, commission, bonus, paid time off, 401K with a company match, and stock options. As well as world class paid training to set you up for success!
Inside Sales Representatives work to build a customer base for solar panel system installs. This includes following up on warm leads (PosiGen provides warm leads to our Inside Sales Reps!), answering inbound calls from potential customers, setting in-home appointments, and accurately qualifying homeowners for solar power. Other essential job duties include:
- Contact potential customers by telephone to promote the PosiGen value proposition
- Explain the benefits of the PosiGen solar power and energy efficiency program to potential customers
- Adhere to and deliver scripted sales material, program and promotional pricing details over the phone
- Meet and exceed required performance metrics, including results and activity requirements
- Contact customers to follow up on initial interactions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ability to transfer enthusiasm and confidence over the phone
- A ‘no hesitation’ attitude towards phone calls
- Ability to follow management direction and take constructive feedback
- High School diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service role with experience overcoming objections and managing customer complaints
- Demonstrated strong conflict resolution experience
- Highly proficient with computers (this role requires extensive use of Salesforce CRM)
- Bi-lingual is plus
Please note this position is onsite at our offices in Bridgeport, CT.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.