Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Inventory Analyst to that helps manage analytics for inventory items and monitors the day-to-day inventory operations while implementing an agreed-upon controls and protocol. The Inventory analyst will maintain and improves inventory by analyzing statistics on purchasing, shipping, billing, cycle counts, and overall daily movements.
This position is Remote/Hybrid out of Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA location
Essential Job Functions
- Work with management and procurement to develop the proper inventory BI model and analytics, for managing daily equipment movements, purchase order receipts, sales order shipments, cycle counts, and adjustments.
- Monitor ERP and inventory system daily for system mapping errors, transaction error capture and resolution.
- Collaborate with other business units on inventory processes and inventory tracking
- Monitor complete and accurate documentation of inventory records.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, and optimize SKU utilization.
- Develop strong partnerships between data engineering, finance and other business functions
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual summaries related to procurement and inventory accuracy.
- Compile, analyze, and evaluate data regarding spend vs budget analysis for different item categories (indirect and direct procurement).
- Capable of demonstrating sound judgment and independent decision-making
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and suggest improvements.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills, related to people and inventory
- Ability to work with upper management.
- Strong written, verbal, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in business, business administration, computer science or
- information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years inventory analytics.
- Fluent in Inventory planning systems, ERP, root cause analysis, Microsoft Excel, and BI Solutions experience.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.