Sr Director Performance Media (Hybrid)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Sr Director Performance Media & Planning to lead our annual media strategy, planning and execution to drive profitable lead conversion in all markets and model brand awareness for engagement across all digital and traditional channels. The ideal candidate will have a passion for performance/programmatic models and driving innovation to deliver true ROAS and ROI across the media landscape. A proven track record of strategic planning, partnership management and innovative thinking to deliver impactful media campaigns expected. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and grow our media presence, build new capabilities and make a lasting impact on our organization.
This is a hybrid position based out of our corporate HQ in New Orleans/St Rose, LA.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead the development and implementation of our overall media strategy, in alignment with our business goals and objectives.
- Manage and optimize media budgets, vendor payments ensuring efficient allocation and maximizing ROI.
- Oversee all media buying and planning, negotiating rates and securing placements across relevant channels.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, IT and analytics, to develop integrated media plans.
- Manage agency onboarding and resources across paid, earned and owned channels.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the media industry, and assess their potential impact on our campaigns.
- Track and analyze media performance and provide actionable insights to inform future strategies.
- Maintain performance dashboard and deliver weekly, monthly reporting to leadership.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in media planning and buying, with at least 3 years experience managing a team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of all media channels, including digital, print, TV, radio, social and out-of-home.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful media strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Proficient in reporting software, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Canva and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive), Macintosh Operating System, and Salesforce.
- Knowledge of solar power energy field, preferred but not required.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.