Outside Sales - Solar Consultant
Our customers have no finance requirements or credit checks
Make money while saving the planet – join us and make an impact that pays!
We offer a Competitive Base Salary, Full Benefits, Car and Cell Phone Allowance, Computer, UNCAPPED COMMISSION, Bonus Incentives, President’s Club, Sales Trips, Paid Time Off, 401K with company match, Stock Options, Tuition Reimbursement and opportunities for Growth and Promotion!
At PosiGen, our Outside Sales Reps, known internally as Residential Energy Specialists (RES), meet with and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen. PosiGen’s unique program is aimed at providing solar for people of all types with no credit check required and a guaranteed savings on energy usage in the first year. Our sales team is not focused on putting as many panels on roofs as possible, but instead are tasked with helping our customers get more money back in their pocket while also helping to save the environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to closing the sale
- Build ‘book of business’ through self generated leads, including generating referrals, prospecting, direct marketing, and more (We pay EXTRA for self-generated deals)
- Leverage proprietary referral app and incentives to help jump start your business
- Attend company-provided appointments
- Helps the homeowner to execute documents and provide the necessary information to maximize their savings by going solar
- Maintain an ongoing partnership with our valued customers, offering support throughout the entire lease term and project milestones
- Works closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and project success
- Positive energy, professional, high enthusiasm and big picture attitude
- Highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior sales experience OR college OR military experience required
- Proven success in a lead generating, quota-driven sales position preferred
- Proficient with complex computer programs
- Strong communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be flexible based on customer availability
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.