Senior FP&A Analyst (Remote)
The Senior FP&A Analyst will work closely with assigned teams throughout the organization to conduct a variety of moderate to complex analyses for the development of deliverables focused on strategies in support of PosiGen’s mission. The candidate should have the ability to analyze large sets of data and provide reports on the analysis. This is an excellent opportunity to make significant contributions to the success of our fast-paced, growing Private Equity owned company.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for analytics management and reporting over assigned verticals
- Performs Ad Hoc analytic and project management tasks
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data analysis and makes necessary data corrections
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and analysis of reports and dashboards
- Works with vendors to streamline the process and to troubleshoot issues
- Monthly reporting on actual vs. projected budget performance by department
- Performs profitability cost/benefit analyses
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to juggle many projects with changing priorities
- Ability to work closely with upper management to provide data, reports and feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Must possess a “Team Player” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, Business Analytics, Management Information Systems or related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience developing and using financial models in Excel for budgeting, capital allocation, and risk assessment.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace & Microsoft Office
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Strong preference for candidates located in New Orleans, LA whom are open to flexible Hybrid work, but not required.
This position is open to candidates legally authorized to work in the United States and residing in AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, MD, MA, MI, MS, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, or VA.
- Commitment to Excellence – Identify what needs to be accomplished and take action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
- Corporate Values – Understand, embrace and integrate PosiGen’s corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
- Customer Service - Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent service to internal customers (employees)
- Safety and Security – Promote a safe work environment for employees
- Teamwork – Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.