Territory Sales Manager
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a job. As a Territory Sales Manager, you will lead a team of 8 outside sales reps to exceed personal and team sales targets while ensuring we are providing our customers the best solution for their family. This position includes an industry best BASE SALARY, plus INCENTIVE PLAN, STOCK OPTIONS, TOP BENEFITS, PAID VACATION, vehicle stipend, and an inspiring and fun culture of prizes that include experiences, additional incentives, and perks!
First year On-Target Earnings are $140,000 - $200,000
We believe in our team members' success and empower them to learn, grow, and thrive in their careers. You can expect to receive comprehensive training that can take you from any level of experience to the success you choose. Path to managerial opportunities also available from within. Are you ready to be a part of an organization that invests in you?
Essential Job Functions
- Lead a team of 8+ Sales Reps
- Meet and exceed all personal and team targets
- Coach, mentor and train new specialists on best practices in sales
- Assist team members with sales activities, including performing daily ride-alongs and work-with, managing escalating customer inquiries, and following up on customer cancellations
- Meet with and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a quota-driven sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics
- Experience coaching, mentoring and training high-performing teams
- An aptitude for cold calling, canvassing or otherwise building a book of business
- Proficient with complex computer software (Salesforce CRM is used heavily)
- College degree and/or military service is a plus
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.