Sr. Manager Energy Efficiency (REMOTE)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Senior Manager of Energy Efficiency to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and ensure compliance for all company contracts pertaining to energy efficiency.
- Point of contact for all utility contract matters, including QA/QC, invoicing, crew certifications and IT needs.
- Supervise and support northeastern field ops supervisors and in house crews.
- Help manage energy efficiency field operations team with budgets, inventory, fleet management, contract compliance, customer satisfaction goals and safety protocols.
- Assure that all utility program grants/budget allotments are maximized.
- Assure customer savings are maximized with available utility incentives and company budgets.
- Develop strong working relations with contract/program administrators.
- Stay current with and develop new incentive and partnership opportunities.
- Respond to Requests for Proposals/Information.
- Work closely with company sales and marketing teams.
- Serve on state/utility working groups.
- Manage contractor/subcontractor relations.
- Three years of working with energy efficiency programs preferred.
- BPI BA certified required.
- BPI IDL, EA, QCI preferred but not required.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Must possess a current and valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Travel required.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.