Sr Data & Operations Analyst (REMOTE)
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Sr Data & Operations Analyst who is responsible for delivering passionate account management, diligence process support, prospecting, and helping our partners grow their business and usage of our products and services.
The Data & Operations Analyst role will own operational processes and business intelligence critical to optimizing the existing and future delivery mechanisms for PosiGen’s Channel program. Through this, the Analyst will drive the effectiveness, quality, and profitability of how we deliver our financial, asset, and services product to our homeowners through our Channel Partners. This person will use data to tell a story to key internal stakeholders, while also ensuring we have the appropriate operational processes in place to ensure efficiency, quality, and compliance.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze sales, project, asset, and service data to determine inaccuracies, trends, and opportunities for improvement and growth
- Develop project plans for new operational processes; own the implementation of processes and execute expeditiously and with high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Create reports, dashboards, and data visualizations in MS Office and basic BI tools to drive business insights and improvement
- Utilize structured and unstructured data to analyze, quantify, and develop business case for new opportunities and strategic initiative prioritization
- Prepare and present recommendations to mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Build consensus among stakeholders leveraging data and information about our business and customers
- Develop analyses to impact critical decisions, including changes to Standard Operating Procedures and Operations Product experience
- Collaborate heavily with other data-focused roles at PosiGen to ensure consistency in data, measurement, and analytic strategies and standards
- Analyze and optimize all touch points across the customer journey to ensure effective conversion and high customer satisfaction
- Create documentation reflecting our operational processes across the customer journey
- Bachelor's degree required in a field that includes quantitative coursework
- 4+ years of progressively responsible technical and/or analytics experience.
- Previous experience or working knowledge of residential/distributed solar development, design, and financing and/or operations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop analyses, models, propose recommendations, and execute upon such.
- Strong Proficiency in leveraging data to create compelling recommendations.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred, including Google Sheets.
- Outstanding proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting tools required
- Experience with Sigma, Tableau, or similar BI and data infrastructure tools required
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.