Northeast Scheduling Coordinator
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar energy and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Northeast Scheduling Coordinator to help further our mission through excellent craftsmanship, customer service, and a team-focused approach.
The Northeast Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day scheduling activities for Field Service. Responsible for maintaining accurate schedules to full capacity. The Scheduler will be responsible for communicating with the customers and account managers as necessary for scheduling dates. This individual will need to handle customer facing escalations related to scheduling projects. This role will work under minimal supervision and is often called upon to assist management with special assignments and/or project management and reporting.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for scheduling services; confirming with customers for all scheduled appointments.
- Data entry; update accurate date fields and project information relating to Field Service in the CRM.
- Ensuring all Service calls are completed daily.
- Uploading relative documents as needed into the CRM.
- Managing the phone line; incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Requires frequent follow-up with contractors, customers and internal staff.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Interact with staff in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Coordinates schedule with subcontractors, vendors, and customers within the established service level agreements.
- Handles escalated customer calls. Addresses any issues expediently to ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolves accelerated complaints and answers questions of customers regarding services and procedures with a sense of urgency and high level of professionalism at all time
- Communicates with customers regarding scheduling, status, and technical issues.
- Maintains accurate records in Salesforce.
- Provides sub-contractors with appropriate information and documentation needed to complete the related projects.
- When appropriate, coordinate next steps for resolution with internal teams.
- High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in a related position preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in solar power energy field preferred.
- Experience in successfully creating and/or modifying processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace including Google Docs and Google Sheets required.
PosiGen is a people-centric, rapidly growing residential solar company committed to making Solar For ALL a reality. We aim to simplify solar, improve home efficiency, and generate opportunities for the underserved through our first of its kind, no credit check, guaranteed savings solar leasing program.
As employees at PosiGen, we are passionate about furthering our mission of Solar For ALL. At PosiGen, we celebrate the individual and foster an environment where employees can be their true self. We strive to live every day by our values:
- Act with Integrity
- Be Humble, Be Kind
- Collaborate and Seek to Understand
- Deliver on our Promises
- Engage Passionately
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.