Quality Assurance Associate- 2nd Shift
We are seeking a detailed oriented, full-time Quality Control Associate to join our team and help us continue to create quality pizza products. This opening is for 2nd Shift, hours are 2 PM-10:30 PM Monday-Friday.
We are Ever Better Eating, Inc., a Pittsfield, NH food production facility and famous for our organic hand formed pizza and crusts, also known as Rustic Crust - American Flatbread.
Pay range is $17 to $19 per hour depending on experience. Weekly bonuses are available for attendance, productivity,
The QC Associate is responsible for monitoring product quality by following processes and procedures related to quality control responsibilities. Examples include:
- Monitoring, confirming and recording finished product weight(s).
- Data Entry using computer, and complete log sheets
- Confirming and recording temperature for baked products, measuring oxygen levels
- Performing dyes tests and other quality tests as required
- Working with and insure that the materials to seal the pizza products are wrapped and sealed correctly as a finished good
- Insure that product is packed in correct cases, boxes and/or cartons
- Responsible that inside and outside packaging materials are Coded and Labeled correctly
- We rely on QC staff to communicate in a friendly manner regarding process deviations interacting with operators, associates and supervisors. You will work closely with production personnel so that QC standards and process procedures are followed
- Attention to deal a must
- Understanding about Quality standards and testing
- Good math aptitude
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with Product Quality
- Good communication skills
- Must Read, write and speak English
- Record written data clearly including data entry on PC
- Computer literate with basic computer skills
- Follows Safety procedures and food safety guidelines
- Candidate must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Enjoys a fast paced environment while staying focused on tasks
- The ability to walk or stand for an extended period of time
- Dependability/consistent attendance
- Training is provided with potential opportunity for growth
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Holidays
- All the pizza you can eat!
Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume and apply online, in person at our Bakery 31 Barnstead Road, Pittsfield, NH. You may also visit our website at www.rusticcrust.com to apply.