Customer Service Manager
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
ShipMonk is the world's largest 3PL for high-growth e-commerce and DTC brands. Since our inception in 2014, we've operated with a singular guiding principle: to help small and medium-sized e-commerce businesses scale by offering technology-driven fulfillment solutions that enable business founders to devote more time to the things that matter most in their businesses. Put simply, ShipMonk helps e-commerce companies stress less and grow more. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL, ShipMonk has more than 2,500 employees across facilities in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Pittston, PA, Los Angeles, CA, Bay Shore, NY, Las Vegas, NV, Dayton, NJ, Louisville, KY, Fort Worth, TX, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Tecate, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Prague, Czech Republic.
The Customer Service Manager will be involved in all aspects of the Client experience. They will have a focus on our top-tier accounts, with some responsibility to the full pool of clients. Their main objective is to assist our clients to better understand the full potential of our business and act as a liaison between the client, client support, and operations. They must champion a collaborative culture with different business groups and departments, to improve client support programs and enhance client satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Deep dive into each assigned top tier account, learning the business of each client
- Align with the client’s goals to better guide and service them
- Establish long-standing, trusted relationships with clients, and develop open and effective channels of communication
- Update and assist with internal projects for clients, to increase client satisfaction
- Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to utilize additional services
- Become the reliable point of contact for each client
- Be involved in day-to-day operations to gain a better understanding of how our company is servicing our clients
- Become the internal go-to for questions regarding top tier clients
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of their account regarding, but not limited to: Order flows, carrier and shipment statistics, client support tickets and inquiries, integrations, recommendations for improvement and growth
What you'll need:
- Minimum three years of experience in a relatable customer service role
- Minimum one-year experience in a management position (preferred)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills required (verbal and written)
- Must be willing to travel to different facilities and client locations
- Upbeat and enthusiastic personality, with a go-getter attitude
- Must be a problem solver with forward-thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
We are exceptionally proud of our dedicated, brilliant ShipMonkers -- the employees who collaborate to provide first-class service, solve problems, and collaborate to get the job done. We work hard and have fun at work while prioritizing growth, innovation, and diversity as key values. When we add new positions at ShipMonk, we define the role 80% and look for talented individuals who can join the team, run fast, and co-create the other 20% of their job. We need our team to get engaged from Day 1 to do the work and define the work that will make us successful in the near and long term.
Perks Of Being a ShipMonker
• Full health benefits coverage (medical, dental, vision)
• Unlimited Paid Vacation Time
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Referral Bonus Program ShipMonk is an equal opportunity employer.
We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
See more open positions at ShipMonk
Something looks off?