Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer in Tive’s Prishtina office, you will take pride in setting the bar high when it comes to quality throughout the software development process. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to plan and implement manual and automated test suites from the ground up to improve overall product quality. As part of your role you will become a product expert and will work closely with developers and product managers to provide early feedback on new features and functionality.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proven experience planning, building, and executing test plans,
- A proven track record in identifying risks, issues, and potential defects in all aspects of the software stack,
- Knowledge of QA testing software, QA methodologies, tools, and processes,
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills,
- Experience working with Customer Support teams to troubleshoot and recreate customer issues, and
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum.
In addition, they may have:
- Experience testing and validating changes on embedded firmware and hardware.
- Experience testing REST APIs using tools such as Ready API,
- Built system UI tests using programming languages such as TypeScript, and frameworks such as Cypress, and/or
- Participated in building unit and workflow tests using programming languages such as C#.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will drive quality throughout the software and firmware development process.
- You will provide timely and meaningful feedback to developers on new features and products.
- You will work to build strong relationships with and support co-workers, including remote peers in other time zones
- .You will contribute to a fast-paced, world-class team whilst helping grow the company that aims to make this the best place you’ve ever worked.
What does Tive offer?
• A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
• The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
• Work with a committed global team that has each other's back.
• Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
• Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.
See more open positions at Tive
Something looks off?