Account Executive - LATAM
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
At Tive, we imagine a fully-transparent world in which everything and everyone is connected. We innovate beyond what the world thought possible—so what people hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe (and live!) four core values:
• Create transparency first—everything else comes second:
We believe that trust is critical, and we depend on each other to be transparent and open—and to consistently deliver on their word.
• Make it simple: We work hard to deliver creative technical solutions to complex problems.
• We’ve got your back: We are fiercely loyal to our team.
• Relentless iteration: Our desire to learn new things and create innovative solutions—every single day—is unmatched.
Whether shipped by road, rail, ocean, or air, Tive reduces shipment delays, minimizes rejected loads, and decreases theft, damage, and spoilage. Our customers count on Tive to ensure that their shipments are delivered on time and in full—because every shipment matters.
Why should you consider joining us now?
There are usually one, maybe two companies in someone’s career that they can look back on fondly because they were challenged, did their best work, believed in the company they represented, and built something significant and enduring. Tive has all of the ingredients to be that company for you.
As an Account Executive at Tive, we believe it’s your chance to paint your career version of the Mona Lisa. We have all of the pieces necessary for you to be successful: a truly special founder & CEO, a differentiated product offering, a very active and rapidly expanding total addressable market, a recent Series B funding round worth $54m, and a team committed to winning the #1 slot in our space. You get the best of both worlds: a well-funded start-up with a product that has organic demand and the chance to grow our base of strategic partners who drive revenue and expand the technology ecosystem Tive operates within.
As an Account Executive at Tive, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing net new business opportunities while expanding strategic customers within a defined territory or named account portfolio.
What skills and qualifications do we want in the role?
- Full-cycle (prospecting to close) sales experience with B2B SaaS solutions.
- Evidence of top-tier attainment performance in past roles.
- A demonstrable track record of success in developing your own qualified pipeline.
- Success running an enterprise sales process in a complex sales cycle.
- Experience with MEDDPICC and an enterprise grade sales methodology (Sandler, Miller Heiman, Challenger, Value Selling, Force Management, etc) is strongly preferred.
- The ability to navigate and work with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- Supply chain & logistics sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is constant.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
What do the key responsibilities of the role look like?
- You will maintain healthy qualified pipeline coverage by focusing on Tive’s defined ICP.
- You will be prospecting on a consistent daily basis to uncover opportunities within your defined territory.
- You will ensure information is correctly entered into and actively managed within Salesforce - this includes all sales activities, account, and opportunity updates.
- You will forecast your business on a weekly basis by ensuring your current opportunities are properly staged based on the criteria defined in Tive’s sales process.
- You will spend time developing relationships with Tive’s strategic customers to ensure long-term growth and to uncover referrals.
- You will work cross-functionally with leadership and other teams to build, execute, and revise a Go-to-Market strategy for your defined territory.
- You will represent and embody Tive’s core values as the face of Tive to all potential customers.
Need to know information:
- Candidate should reside preferably in Mexico or the USA.
- Some travel may be required for tradeshows or customer onsite visits.
We celebrate diversity, and consider it key to our success as both a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.