Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
At Tive we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
Why should you consider joining us now?
There are usually one, maybe two companies in someone’s career that they can look back on fondly because they were challenged, did their best work, believed in the company they represented, and built something significant and enduring. Tive has all of the ingredients to be that company for you.
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative at Tive, you will be responsible for uncovering new business opportunities for the US by researching good-fit companies and setting introductory meetings with target accounts for our sales team by generating interest about Tive and the challenges we can help them solve.
- Generate qualified prospective and customer meetings for Account Executives.
- Research key accounts within our ideal customer profile to understand their current initiatives, plans, and challenges to craft personalized and account-based messaging that will be delivered via the phone, email, and social media.
- Become a Tive subject matter expert through continued learning and development to understand our solutions and competitive positioning within the market.
- Schedule well-qualified appointments set by responding to inbound leads and outbound outreach with key decision-makers within Tive’s ICP.
- Use tools including Salesforce (CRM), Salesloft (Sales Campaigns), Zoom Info/6Sense (Account/Buyer Intent), and GSuite (email, file sharing, collaboration) to conduct outreach.
- 0-2+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B marketing, inside sales, or sales development environment.
- A strong hunter mentality and work ethic driven by a healthy level of competitiveness.
- High motivation and resilience in a very fast-paced environment where change is constant.
- Experience identifying and contacting prospective customers, utilizing a multi-approach prospecting methodology - cold calling, emails, and LinkedIn/social connectionsProven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team with a focus on collaboration.
- Professional proficiency working with Salesforce and/or other CRM Systems is also a plus, but not required.
What does Tive offer?
• A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
• The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
• Work with a committed global team that has each other's back.
• Office based or hybrid options. Your choice.
• Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.
See more open positions at Tive
Something looks off?