Field Marketing Manager (Italy)
Marketing & Communications
Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Voxy, founded in 2010, is a trailblazing language training platform tailored to meet the specific language needs of international organizations. With a mission to enhance productivity, foster collaboration, and unleash human potential, Voxy has established itself as a global leader in the field of corporate language education. With a robust foundation and an ever-evolving vision, Voxy has supported corporate clients across 150 countries by delivering live language coaching led by certified instructors and an expansive library of role-specific courses that bridge critical soft and technical skill gaps.
Today, Voxy's impact spans the globe, with dedicated teams operating across multiple regions, including the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, Italy, and Ireland. Originally focused on providing English language instruction, Voxy has evolved to offer an array of languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, and French, catering to a diverse range of learners.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
You can see more details about our values here (https://voxy.com/about/careers/)
Our Marketing Team is responsible for promoting one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our students and we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we haven’t reached yet.
Voxy is seeking an ambitious and creative Marketing Manager to lead our regional marketing initiatives in Italy and Spain. This individual will collaborate with our global marketing and sales teams to expand Voxy’s reach and impact to our Customers and Learners.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead all marketing initiatives and PR efforts to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and retention in Italy and Spain
- Align closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to implement strategy that allows the GTM organization to reach sales goals
- Develop and execute on regional marketing plans aligned with company goals and strategy
- Produce original content to include email copy, landing page copy, white papers, blog posts, website copy, ebooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, and other marketing content as needed
- Localize marketing strategies including regular review of all translated material, messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice
- Execute demand generation programs across Italy and Spain
- Work with Customer Success Team to plan and execute regional customer-engagement initiatives to drive satisfaction, NPS, and retention
- Own land and expand projects by leveraging relationship with Voxy customers and aligning with sales strategy to grow business
- Coordinate all regional event participation with pre and post event activity plans and onsite support across all lines of business
- Manage large data sets of leads and accounts and define strategy for sales team to drive initiative ROI
- Manage budget for all activities
- Identify, onboard, and maintain key vendor relationships to help execute on specific initiatives
- Develop process to encourage new client participation in case studies.
- Find and manage local PR agencies to build the Voxy brand
- Develop support material for various sales cycles with turnkey and customized templates based on identified needs and market segments.
- Deliver regular reports to Head of Marketing to indicate marketing ROI and to recommend future initiatives
What We’re Looking For:
- B2B Marketing professional with 5+years’ experience; SaaS experience is a plus
- Fluency in Italian, Spanish and English a prerequisite
- Demonstrated success in planning an execution across the marketing mix: PR, demand generation, channel marketing, marketing communications, field marketing
- Experience in managing external agencies and supporting geographically-dispersed teams
- Results-oriented, high-energy self-starter with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, complex and co-dependent projects
- Able to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency with Marketo and SalesForce preferred
- Some international travel may be required
What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or other related field
- Background or interest in EdTech, language learning or education in general
This position is a match for you if:
- You like working in an evolving, fast-paced environment
- You are passionate about helping people change their lives through second language acquisition
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Attractive compensation package
- Excellent benefits: well-being allowance, medical coverage, shortened workweek with Friday afternoon off, meal vouchers
- Remote friendly work policies
- Team-building activities throughout the year
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based around the world
- Time Zones: ET(Eastern Time), BRT(Brasilia Time), SAMT(Samara Standard Time), Central European Time (CET)
- Support for Eligibility in Tax Incentives "Brain return" (Article 16, paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 147/2015) for those rejoining Italy after international work experience.
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
Voxy believes that a creative, engaged and diverse team can transform the market and positively impact people's lives through education. We are sure that the mission of building the most effective way to learn English is done with a plurality of ideas and points of view, which is why we work to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives in our company.
In addition to training, benchmarking, and community partnerships, we also work in alignment with our internal DEI Committee.
As a reflection of our beliefs around inclusion in the workplace, our selection process has no restrictions; our goal is to assemble a diverse team that will help us be leaders in our market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.