SMB Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2023
Voxy, founded in 2010, is a trailblazing language training platform tailored to meet the specific language needs of international organizations. With a mission to enhance productivity, foster collaboration, and unleash human potential, Voxy has established itself as a global leader in the field of corporate language education. With a robust foundation and an ever-evolving vision, Voxy has supported corporate clients across 150 countries by delivering live language coaching led by certified instructors and an expansive library of role-specific courses that bridge critical soft and technical skill gaps.
Today, Voxy's impact spans the globe, with dedicated teams operating across multiple regions, including the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, Italy, and Ireland. Originally focused on providing English language instruction, Voxy has evolved to offer an array of languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, and French, catering to a diverse range of learners.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
You can see more details about our values here (https://voxy.com/about/careers/)
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy
- Do you love to sell? Does engaging with prospects, and helping them solve problems in their business motivate you? Are you interested in working at a company that is striving to make the world a better place? If you are a top sales performer you can help us to take our business to new levels, globally!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As an SMB Account Executive you will be responsible for creating new revenue from new clients from the corporate segment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects from identification to negotiation to execution
- Reach and exceed your sales quota and quarterly targets
- Accurately forecast your sales commitment
- Plan and execute successful sales meetings with prospects
- Fully understand a prospect’s business challenges, decision-making, and purchasing process
- Develop a deep knowledge of Voxy's learning approach and technical application
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully manage new business opportunities
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 years of experience in sales
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Development
- You have rigorous pipeline and sales process management, negotiation, and analytic skills
- You are sharp, confident, resourceful, results oriented, proactive and have strong written and communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are comfortable working in a start-up environment
- You are a power-user of CRM systems (SalesForce)
- You are bilingual in Portuguese and English
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
What Would Set You Apart:
- Human Capital Technology, LMS, LXP or Ed Tech Experience
- Experience with Challenger Sales methodology
- HR network
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base + commission)
- CLT Contract & Remote Work
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- HONE Membership - live training platform with programs designed for leaders, managers and individual contributors(ICs) to develop skills to succeed in the workplace
- Language classes w/ Voxy & Fluentify
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based around the world
- Time Zones: ET(Eastern Time), BRT(Brasilia Time), SAMT(Samara Standard Time), Central European Time (CET)
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
Voxy believes that a creative, engaged and diverse team can transform the market and positively impact people's lives through education. We are sure that the mission of building the most effective way to learn English is done with a plurality of ideas and points of view, which is why we work to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives in our company.
In addition to training, benchmarking, and community partnerships, we also work in alignment with our internal DEI Committee.
As a reflection of our beliefs around inclusion in the workplace, our selection process has no restrictions; our goal is to assemble a diverse team that will help us be leaders in our market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.