Teacher Operations Intern
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Voxy, founded in 2010, is a trailblazing language training platform tailored to meet the specific language needs of international organizations. With a mission to enhance productivity, foster collaboration, and unleash human potential, Voxy has established itself as a global leader in the field of corporate language education. With a robust foundation and an ever-evolving vision, Voxy has supported corporate clients across 150 countries by delivering live language coaching led by certified instructors and an expansive library of role-specific courses that bridge critical soft and technical skill gaps.
Today, Voxy's impact spans the globe, with dedicated teams operating across multiple regions, including the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, Italy, and Ireland. Originally focused on providing English language instruction, Voxy has evolved to offer an array of languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, and French, catering to a diverse range of learners.
We believe that learning a language should be fun, rewarding, and a gateway to the best experiences life has to offer. If you agree, we’d love to talk.
You can see more details about our values here (https://voxy.com/about/careers/)
Live Instruction Team
The Live Instruction Team at Voxy is responsible for delivering an exceptional live class experience to Voxy learners through sound pedagogy, excellent teacher hiring processes, and scalable operations. Our goal is to ensure that learners are satisfied, and that they are making tangible progress towards their language learning goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the execution of specific live instruction projects and initiatives
- Own the scheduling and management of Voxy Executive Coaching Packages
- Contact and support learners with regard to classes and troubleshooting
- Organize learner information across multiple platforms
- Create impactful reports for internal stakeholders and external customers
- Coordinate with learners and customers via email, managing a high volume of support emails daily
- Help learners achieve their goals by sharing tips and best practices around the Voxy platform usage
- Provide support to the team in other activities as required
What We’re Looking For:
- Interest in an operations career or education field
- High autonomy, self-directed, organized and detail-oriented; proactive and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- High intermediate level of English
- A basic level of Spanish, can be learned
- No previous experience is required! We just want you to be willing to learn and develop new skills
This position is a match for you if:
- You are passionate about helping learners reaching their goals through language learning
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of professionals learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive allowance;
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, team events, meal voucher;
- Remote friendly work policies;
- Internship Path
- English classes with Voxy
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia, Spain, UK and Ireland.
We believe in a workplace that is meant for everyone. Voxy is an equal opportunity employer.
Voxy believes that a creative, engaged and diverse team can transform the market and positively impact people's lives through education. We are sure that the mission of building the most effective way to learn English is done with a plurality of ideas and points of view, which is why we work to promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives in our company.
In addition to training, benchmarking, and community partnerships, we also work in alignment with our internal DEI Committee.
As a reflection of our beliefs around inclusion in the workplace, our selection process has no restrictions; our goal is to assemble a diverse team that will help us be leaders in our market.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Learn more about our DEI initiatives and ERGs by clicking here.