High Reach Forklift Driver
Perishable Shipping Solutions
1st Shift: 6am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift: 2:30pm - 11pm
Pay: $23-24/hr. DOE!Use stand-up reach forklift to move products, equipment, and materials while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Put away palletized units by lifting forks for placement into racks above floor height
- Pick palletized units out of rack locations above floor height and set up for outbound shipment
- Choose and record materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via Radio Frequency (RF) system
- Load and unload materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Monitor battery charge, maintain, and clean batteries, and leave material handling equipment at the proper charging station
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, medical, dental, and basic life and disability insurance benefits, 401 retirement plan, paid time off, annual bonus eligibility, and a minimum of 7 holidays throughout the calendar year.