Member Engagement Representative
At Solera, we seek to build meaningful relationships by leveraging our network partners and reaching out to health plan participants to connect them to a healthier lifestyle program. As a Member Engagement Representative, your primary focus will be providing support to our participants and partners. Your role will require you to address questions and concerns, navigate systems efficiently, and provide exceptional customer service. Both inbound and outbound contact are a part of this role In addition, you will deliver support to our participants by enabling an excellent customer experience through various channels within a call center environment. In this role, you will possess the ability to address complex questions and concerns as well as navigate multiple systems effectively while engaging in strategies geared towards improving the health and wellness of our customers. You should be knowledgeable of insurance eligibility and benefit verification. You will also handle email, chat, inbound and outbound contacts efficiently while striving to meet or exceed service levels metrics. While inbound calls are not your primary function, you would be expected to support all functions of the contact center.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. Hours are 12:30pm-9pm EST.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, customer focused self-starter to grow with Solera.
What You’ll Do
- Resolve customer questions/concerns via phone
- Identify customer needs, clarify, research, and provide solutions
- Understand processes and products to offer best options for customer
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Focus on providing a one-call resolution, when possible
- Adhere to HIPAA requirements and protection of PHI/PII
- Navigate multiple systems to provide accurate information
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures
- Meet or exceed performance metrics
- Stay apprised of updates and trainings
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years call center customer service experience, preferably in healthcare industry
- Knowledge of healthcare services and practices; healthcare claims experience a strong plus
- Customer service skills such as active listening, empathy, and program knowledge
- Ability to efficiently navigate multiple computer and phone systems
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
Where You Are Located
- This is a remote opportunity. The company may from time to time require you to travel temporarily to other locations.
- Remote first culture
- Paid pregnancy and parental leave
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company paid Life, Long Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- 13 Company Holidays
- 401k + company match!
- Free Headspace account
- Free Fitbit
- Casual and fun atmosphere
- ...and more!
Who We Are
At Solera, we are inspired every day by the hundreds of organizations that are committed to healthier lives and communities. Our mission is to change lives by connecting people to healthcare solutions that work. The company has built a dynamic platform that provides intensive, evidence-based, lifestyle and behavioral social interventions to impact the costliest chronic conditions in the country. Solera’s marketplace strategically matches consumers to curated disease prevention with a network of community organizations and digital therapeutics providers delivering the most meaningful health outcomes.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Solera Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solera Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.