Senior Account Director
Solera Health is committed to changing lives by guiding people seamlessly to better health solutions, while providing payers and employers the tools to manage providers and outcomes across conditions. Solera's platform provides a marketplace of curated networks of digital and community point solutions focused on intensive, evidence-based lifestyle, behavioral, and social interventions to impact the most prevalent and costly chronic conditions. Solera strategically matches consumers to their best-fit solution and helps keep them engaged for successful health outcomes.
As a Senior Account Director, you will manage, renew, and grow our existing clients. You will engage with senior decision makers and key stakeholders to build long-term relationships and identify and close growth opportunities. This role will work on developing strategies with clients to ensure they maximize the platform we offer to create impactful, life-changing network solutions for their members. This role reports to our Chief Customer & Partnerships Officer.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver revenue growth within existing client base.
- Provide consistent executive presence to build trust with clients.
- Uncover client objectives, barriers, and leadership focus to develop actionable client-specific strategy in partnership with Account Management team.
- Create and deliver professional sales presentations, business cases and client specific case studies.
- Communicate and align strategy to product roadmap timing and features.
- Support long-term client retention.
- Lead, mentor and manage a team of Account Directors.
Expected Skills and Competencies
- Client-focused and sales-oriented.
- Highly skilled in empathetic listening, solutioning conversations and managing all growth/expansion steps in a strategic sales process.
- Able to manage through difficult client situations and coach team members on how to handle challenging clients.
- Thrive in creating meaningful strategic relationships that drive client satisfaction, secure revenue retention, and maximize revenue growth in your existing client base.
- Able to partner with teams throughout the organization to achieve growth goals.
- Love getting into the weeds and being a hands-on problem solver.
What we’re looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing or related field.
- 5-7+ years of customer success and account management experience.
- Knowledgeable about digital health point solutions, industry trends and health plan structures.
- Experience negotiating and closing contracts.
- Proven track record as a top performer.
- Superior communication skills.
- This is a remote position.
- This position requires 30% travel.
- Remote first culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid pregnancy and parental leave
- Adoption assistance program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 13 company holidays
- 401k + company match
- Free FitBit, Sworkit and Headspace (meditation & mindfulness app) account
- Casual and fun atmosphere
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Solera Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solera Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.